Win a Four-Pack of thingCHARGER® Android Edition with DOUBLE-the-POWER™ by Entering the thingCHARGER Android Edition Giveaway Contest!
The purpose of the contest is to introduce the Android community to the thingCHARGER brand.
The winner will receive a four-pack of thingCHARGER Android Edition with DOUBLE-the-POWER™.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Contest is open to all legal United States residents 18 years of age and older. Employees of Company and each of their respective affiliated companies or agents and the immediate family members of, and any person domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. Winners must be in compliance with all contest rules. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Method of Entry. The Contest begins at 12:01am EST on 29th July 2016 and all entries must be received via the opt-in form at thingCHARGER.com before
31st December 2016 at 11:59pm EST.
3. Selection of winners. There will be one winner per day beginning on 29th July 2016 and ending on 31st December 2016. The winning entry will be selected by random drawing.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified via email and may also be announced via social medi. There shall be no prize substitutions and all prizes are non-transferable. The Contest winners will be solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes, if applicable, as well as all other costs associated with claiming the prize.
6. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrants hereby agree that all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and associated with entering the Contest, if any. Entrant hereby specifically waives the right to claim that any attorney’s fees be awarded and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any and all punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrant hereby waives any statutory, common law or other legal rights to make any claims for any amounts outside of actual out-of-pocket costs in entering this Contest and Entrant agrees to limit its out-of-pocket costs in entering this Contest to twenty-five dollars (US $25.00).
7. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official contest rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and their affiliated organization and Company, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of laws or conflict of laws rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York. In the event that any provision herein is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provisions were not contained therein and the provisions deemed unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction shall be blue penciled as narrowly as possible in order to make the provisions valid and enforceable.